SEARCH THE BLOG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apr 18, 2012

The Big 2-0-0



I did it folks!  Turtles and Tails reached 200 followers this week!  I think it's more truthful to say that YOU did it since I didn't have anything to do with it other than provide interesting (I hope!) topics to read about. 

And so, I thank you for providing this shy, introverted girl a place to show off her creative side. Most people who meet me in real life wouldn't have a clue that I'm interested in decorating, renovating, or crafting.  And yet that's pretty much all I think about.
Discovering the DIY/crafting blog world has had such a positive effect in my life.  There are so many wonderful ideas out there, and an outstanding person behind every idea. I consider you all my friends and hope we get to do this for a long, long time.

So, not to get too teary and melodramatic (who, me?) - but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!




4 comments:

BarbSteadman said...

Thank you!

Flyingfishlips said...

Congratulations!  It's nice to have what you do validated. 

BarbSteadman said...

Thank you!

Sarahsworldblog said...

Yay! Congratulations!