SEARCH THE BLOG

Apr 13, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Hi everyone! I'm really looking forward to being a part of the Ultimate Blog Party and having the chance to get to know as many of you as possible.

My name is Barb and I currently live in a small town about 45 minutes north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Our household is made up of me, my husband Tom, and our two dogs - Chloe and Sasha.


During the week I am an accountant - it's all numbers, spreadsheets, and logic - but on the weekend I like to let my creative side out.  My intention is for this blog to showcase the renovations we do to our house and my love of furniture restoration, but in between those projects (that always seem to take longer than planned!), I like to keep busy with smaller crafts & recipes. And I always like to talk about my dogs - maybe a little too much!

Here are a few of my favourite smaller projects:






And a couple of larger ones:




I hope that you like what you've seen and will come back regularly for more. I like to participate in as many weekly link parties as I can, and you can also find me on Pinterest.

Thank you to 5 Minutes for Mom for organizing this blog party.  And thank you for taking the time to get to know me!  Now head on over to the Blog Hop and meet some more people!

1 comment:

Sandee Setliff said...

Hi Barb, I just checked out your Pinterest board and saw you have a board for things to make so I am inviting you to join us on April 19th for Project Pinterest where everyone gets together and share the things they made from pinning, hope to see you there! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...