I love the projects that Megan and Amy post about, so it's quite an honour to be chosen by them. I'm always discovering new blogs and I'm happy to pass this award along so that you can get to know some of them too.
The Creekline House (Courtenay)
Keeping Up With The Cyperts (Whitney)
Curb Alert! (Tami)
Love Bug Living (Melissa)
At Home in the Northwest (Jen)
Taking Notes... Coast to Coast (Danielle)
First Home Dreams (Ashley)
Summit Street Joy (Lauren)
Julie's This and That (Julie)
Adventures of D and V (Veronica)
His and Hers (Erin)
Beauty & The Beard (Laura)
The Geek's Wife & Her Dog (Jess)
It's Our Pinteresting Life (Heidi, Faith, & Melody)
Now, per the rules, I have to share seven random things about myself.
1. I grew up in a small town of about 14,000 people. I moved to the "big city" for university and stayed for 10 years. Now I live in a medium-sized town and I honestly can't tell you which I prefer.
2. I can say the alphabet backwards really, really fast. It's a skill I know will come in handy one day. ;-)
3. Hawaii is my favourite place on earth. We went there for our honeymoon and we've been back once since then. It hasn't lost its appeal. I would do just about anything to be able to live there full-time.
4. I was 34 years old when I got my drivers license. I had absolutely no interest in driving before that. I still don't enjoy driving, but I do enjoy the freedom of being able to go somewhere whenever I want to.
5. I'm a trivia addict. Tom & I compete each week in an online trivia knockout tournament and I kick his butt each week. I don't win every week but I've won quite a few.
6. Tom & I met playing pool at a local bar. My ex-boyfriend introduced us. But it took 4 years before I agreed to go out with him. The boy is patient.
7. I was a magician's assistant in high school. Seriously, it's true. We traveled around Ontario on the weekend doing shows at hotels and fairs. I know all the secrets and I'm not going to tell them to you.
Thank you again to Megan & Amy at Our Pinteresting Family for nominating me!
If you were nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.