SEARCH THE BLOG

Mar 6, 2013

Nice Rack!


Caught your attention didn't I? But I'm not talking about anyone's frontal regions (least of all my own) - I'm talking about the new baking racks I bought.


I know I've mentioned before how much I want some, so on a recent trip to the grocery store I priced them out. And they weren't that bad! Seven dollars each maybe?


The racks fit perfectly over a cookie sheet so there is something to catch the drippings. I like to coat my wings in coconut oil first to help the seasoning stick, and while coconut oil is a healthy oil, reducing some doesn't hurt.

Look at how much oil was removed.


Just like that, my chicken went from this:


To this: 


Besides being less greasy, the wings are so much easier to remove to a plate. Most of the time they would stick a bit and you'd end up losing some of the crispy skin. And let's face it - that's the best part.



Don't be ashamed, you can yell out, "Hey, I like your rack!" and I won't be offended. :-)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...