SEARCH THE BLOG

Mar 27, 2013

Teddy Bear

No update on the kitchen today. Really, it'd just be about watching paint dry and that's about as exciting as...well, you know.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that we were looking after my in laws' dog. Now that I've recovered from the lack of sleep that went along with having him here, I can share some pictures. Because this dog is a cutie. Straight-up, teddy-bear-fluffy, can't-stop-hugging-him cute.


His name is Bosco and he's a Chow Chow. He's also mostly blind so you'll notice that his expression doesn't change much from picture to picture. I'm not sure he even knew I was taking his picture. He just kept walking towards me looking to be petted.

And boy, does he like to be petted. I would spend every morning getting ready for work with the dog pressed against my legs. Every 30 seconds or so he would paw at me, like, "Hey, I'm still here you know. Get to the petting."


He also likes to bark. Not constantly though. Just here and there when you're least expecting it. Like at 3am. I think he wakes up, doesn't know where anyone is, and wants to make sure he's not alone. Even if it means getting yelled at. Negative attention is better than no attention, right?


So he pretty much annoyed me all week (before this I was always begging to have him stay with us), but I forgive him now. He's more than welcome to come back again. For the day. Or maybe a weekend. As long as I can sleep in afterwards.





4 comments:

Barb @ Turtles and Tails said...

Such a pretty dog, what kind is he?? He looks so cuddly!!

New follower :)

Happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

Barb @ Turtles and Tails said...

Such a beautiful puppy!! What kind is he? He looks so cuddly


New follower :)


Happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

Barb @ Turtles and Tails said...

Adorable!!! And Bosco is such a fun name :)

Barb @ Turtles and Tails said...

Yeah, he's adorable - in the daytime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...