SEARCH THE BLOG

Oct 26, 2018

Autumn/Halloween Decor House Tour

Rumour has it that there is another round of snow coming in this weekend, so before everything gets covered in white, I managed to get some Autumn/Halloween decorations out.

How about a tour?

autumn thanksgiving decor

I like the neutrality of the papier-mache pumpkins and mini gourds, with little pops of orange and white.

My aunt made chalkboard signs for us all at Thanksgiving. It fits in perfectly with the mix and match décor.

autumn thanksgiving decor

And there's one more pumpkin in the kitchen. This is one of my dryer vent pumpkins, recovered with an old sweater, then decorated with twine and vines.

autumn thanksgiving decor

In December I hang a wreath on the main bathroom door. Tom christened it "The Christmas Pooper" the first time he saw it. I guess with this wall hanging it'll be "The Halloween Pooper".

Halloween wall hanging

The front door is decorated with an autumn wreath. I usually take whichever wreath strikes my fancy at the moment (I have a few) and add a pumpkin welcome sign.

Autumn Halloween welcome wreath

And we have a jack-o-lantern stack in the planter. I love these guys. Pay no attention to the partially-dead plants though. You can pretend it's part of the theme if  you'd like.

jack-o-lanterns halloween

jack-o-lanterns welcome wreath halloween

Just a few simple things to make the house more festive.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...