SEARCH THE BLOG

Nov 12, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide

As hard as we try to fight it, the holiday season is upon us. Here in Canada, since Thanksgiving is near the beginning of October, once Halloween is over it's full steam ahead to Christmas.

With that in mind I've put together some of my favourite gift ideas in the three categories I talk about most here on the blog - home décor, workshop tools, and pets. Some are items I already own and love, others are items that are on my wish list this year.



For the Decor Enthusiast


1. This rustic butler's serving tray is perfectly oversized and has a mirrored center.
2. Take your love of wine to the next level with a wine barrel stave candleholder.
3. Woven seagrass baskets of all sizes - to keep your belongings contained and beautiful.
4. For music indoors and out, this wireless bluetooth speaker is powerful and stylish.
5. Faux cashmere throws are just as cozy as the real thing. And getting dog hair on them won't make you cry.
6. Everyone needs a 16" felt gnome in their life, don't they? I know I do.



For the Handyperson


1. Know the precise measurement and keep your work level with this digital measuring tape with laser level.
2. A reciprocating saw makes cutting drywall, framework, or even metal pipe a breeze.
3. I just learned of this utility bar recently. It's a crowbar, board bender, wrench, and hammer all in one.
4. When I told Tom that I was adding this right angle drill attachment to the gift guide, his response? "I use mine all the time." 'Nuff said.
5. For fine cutting, grinding, and sanding, the Dremel MultiMax is the leader.
6. You can never have too many bar clamps. It's a fact. 




For the Dog Lover

1. Try this travel container that holds both water and treats on your next walk.
2. This leash comes with a high-high speed frog connector and an adjustable length for more control.
3. For the extreme dog lover who's never met a dog they didn't want to pet - this t-shirt says it all.
4. Your dog deserves to be cozy too. This boyfriend sweater is stylin'.
5. I will praise the Jive Ball all.day.long. They last for years and the company guarantees them.
6. A bolster bed gives your dog a place to rest their chin as they watch the world crazy humans around them. 


Hopefully I've given you some ideas to start (or finish) your shopping.

Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...